My Yoga Class Schedule
July 2017 schedule, description and locations
This month’s special and on-going events:
- Manifest Your Inner Teacher – May 26th 2017 to February 11th 2018
We’re just a few weeks away from starting our 2017 program!
You can now take this 9-module program from three different perspectives (The Spiritual Seeker, The Aspiring Teacher and the YanaShalee), depending on where you are in life and what YOU need to support your body-mind-spirit, your goals and true needs this year.
Yana Shala’s advanced yoga and ayurveda studies program is an 9-module syllabus spread over 10 months, during which you’ll progress and grow from Seed to Harvest completing a full cycle of manifestation. Barb Totzke and myself are co-leading the program, and holding the space and time for the students to play, experience and learn. Each weekend module takes place at Divine Sight Healing Arts studio. A few classes are open to all public. Check out more details about this amazing life-changing program: Manifest Your Inner Teacher and follow Yana Shala on Facebook to stay updated on the latest news.
- Deepening Ayurvedic Studies: Advanced Aromatherapy, Medicinal Plants and Ayudoula Trainings
In 2016, I went back to school and embarked onto a year of deepening my studies in Ayurveda, applied to aromatherapy and to doula practices, and I need some help for this, as this time I’m looking forward taking ‘official’ training to have access to awesome teachers such as David Crow and the Sacred Window faculty team – so I launched a GoFundMe campaign!
In August of 2016, I started the following 6-month training on Advanced Aromatherapy with David Crow: http://bit.ly/aromatherapy_advanced_training
I’m currently finishing another course on Medicinal Plants and Spiritual Evolution with David Crow, based on Ayurveda, TCM and traditional herbalism.
And Ayudoula Level 1 of Sacred Window is still on the list next: http://bit.ly/ayudoula_program If you feel inspired to contribute to my studies, please donate through my GoFundMe campaign. The donated money will be used towards the fees and materials for these trainings.
Regular Weekly Schedule:
- Mondays 7:30 – 9:00 pm — Be Yoga at Studio 4 518 West Davis, Dallas TX 75208 – Drop-in: $12 (Ten class-pack available for $108). Currently subbed by Barb Totzke until my return from Spain in January 2017.
This class is tailored to seasoned yoga students committed to their practice. Offering a wholistic approach – that includes yoga philosophy and values, pranayama (breathing techniques), bandhas (internal locks), alignment in asanas (physical poses), mind-training towards strong focus and one-pointedness, and ultimately meditation – in order to embrace and cultivate yoga as a tool of life, on and off the mat in our daily life.
- 7:00 – 8:30 pm — Pranic Flow at Studio 4 518 West Davis, Dallas TX 75208 – Drop-in: $12 (Ten class-pack available for $108).
This class starts with pranayama (breathing) techniques and gentle movement warm-up to open up the body for the dynamic asana sequencing that follows. Deep stretching ‘yin-yoga style’, inversions and meditation make the last third of the session, to close with an integrating and grounding deep relaxation. Each class takes into consideration the outer environment (weather, time of year and day etc.) and adjusts accordingly the offering based on Ayurveda’s principles. Open to all-levels, breathing techniques and asana variations are offered for beginners.
- Sundays 10:30 – 12:00 pm — Tantra-lizing Yoga at Divine Sight Healing Arts (alternating teaching with Barb Totzke and Zed Zaremba) and co-taught with Barb a couple times a month! I’m usually teaching the first weekend of the month, and co-teaching with Barb on the 4th and/or 5th weekend when available. Drop-in: $20
Tantra-inspired flow for everybody. Each Sunday morning class offers a unique experience in cultivating your Shakti energy. Come explore an upbeat energizing flow incorporating transformational breath-work and chakra stimulation. Taught on a rotational basis, each teacher brings their own take on helping you find that perfect balance of strength and softness, peacefulness and power, effort and ease, cleansing and rejuvenating. Move, breathe and find your inner dance with us!
One-on-One Yoga or Small Group Yoga:
- If you – or somebody you know – are looking for guidance for a more individualized yoga practice or a customized routine in a small class setting that allows more of a “one on one” work based on individual needs, please feel free to contact me.